Lee, Stacy, Colleen, Paul and I all went out one night to see the last Harry Potter movie. There was some sort of misunderstanding about the theatre we were going to meet at, so we had to see the 3-D version. It turned out to still be pretty good despite the lack of effects. The 3-D glasses always make for a great picture though, huh?
After the movie we went to Yogurtland for a yummy snack. It was SO good. Plus, they were having a Hello Kitty promotion and all the spoons were different characters. Hooray! I was especially excited to get the spoons. The boys love them now too.
When we returned home, the babysitters said the boys (who are normally really good sleepers) got up 5 times in the 3 hours we were gone. Sad. I felt really bad because before we left, we had really bragged them up and told them it would be really easy. Oops!! :) I guess they had to work for their money that night. Thanks Lee and Stacy for a fun night out!
No comments:
Post a Comment