Paul was finally reunited with his best friend Brian from high school. He lives in Austin and made the 2+ hour drive to Houston to see Paul one evening. It was so nice of him to come, and Paul came home so happy.
They really are 2 peas in a pod. I wish we lived closer to him, he is the nicest guy.
2 comments:
Kim (Mom-in-law)
said...
Good to keep in touch with high school friends. You have so many common memories that others can't really understand. I lost that, you know, until Paul recently helped me reconnect with my high school best friend, Darla, via facebook. It was wonderful, and we'll never lose touch again. Thanks Paul!
2 comments:
Good to keep in touch with high school friends. You have so many common memories that others can't really understand. I lost that, you know, until Paul recently helped me reconnect with my high school best friend, Darla, via facebook. It was wonderful, and we'll never lose touch again. Thanks Paul!
they look like 2 peas in a pod-- i love that!
Post a Comment