Monday, August 29, 2011

beach boys

We are loving being back here in Miami. The weather is nice, even on days it rains, it always clears up. Hurricane Irene completely skipped over us, which was lovely. I am SO looking forward to more days like this at the beach with my boys. These pics are from a couple weeks ago now, we did our usual, hang out at the beach until Seaquarium opens, then over there until lunch, then home for naps.
It is so much easier with Paul there for help, which rarely ever happens because of his busy schedule, but since this is how he feels after one morning with the boys, you can imagine how tiring it is for me when I am alone and BIG pregnant... :)
Hopefully this baby will like the beach as much as my boys and I do, because we have lots of plans...

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

She'll love the beach, it's in her blood ;) And cute party for Matix!

Kim Gloede said...

She'll fit right in!