Sunday, August 7, 2011

Miami baby!!!!

We're BACK!!! Hooray! I have never been happier in our tiny apartment as I am right now. 2 snuggly little boys asleep in their beds, 1 handsome hubby chatting it up with some friends on the phone, and me, comfy as I can be in only my underwear (too much information?) relaxing and organizing pictures for blog catch up again. :) Hopefully I will be able to put a few up tomorrow.

Our trip from Buckeye Arizona to Houston, and then on to Ocala, and then back here to Miami was again, lovely. The boys did great, watching movies, taking naps in their car seats, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday for lunch on the road, they were angels. Paul and I spent our time plotting and planning and getting so excited for him to be starting rotations so soon! We are so happy right now. Life is good.

What's a post without a picture? Here it is, my boys. Oh how I love them! They are so wonderful.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Paul's asleep and the two little boys are wide awake! Well at least a little awake! lol

Mom said...

So glad you're home, and on to the next BIG phase of life!

The Fredericks said...

yay! I LOVE that you said you were in your undies-- what's a little TMI between friends- and ps- that's how I blog too! for SURE too TMI ;)

Michelle said...

JESSIE!!! I am so glad I got to see you. I can't even begin to express how excited I was to spend time with you. I need to come out and visit...I will work on that! :) Glad you all made it home safely! LOVE YOU!!