Friday, August 19, 2011

Visiting the Barnum Family!

Oops!! I forgot about this day! :) We went over to the Barnum's for dinner and fun at their neighborhood splash park and playground back in Arizona. I didn't have my camera that day and Leslie sent me these pics in my email and I totally spaced putting them into iPhoto. This was at the end of July, before we left. Mike and Paul grew up together, although Mike is a little older. Here are the 2 of them with each of their youngest kids.

This was our first time meeting their newest kiddo, Avery. She is so cute and patient. Matix wanted to hold her of course. :) He really is getting ready for our new baby to come too.

Matix loved watching Josh and Ethan play and run around at the splash park even though it was crazy windy. I love this picture. He was giggling at seeing the water get dumped on their heads.

After a little while everyone went over to the playground. This is one of the coolest playgrounds, and the boys had a blast. Matix and Hawken showed off their daredevil skills. Great.
Thanks Barnum family for the fun evening, amazing food, and good conversation. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Mom said...

A little too dare-devilly for me, I'm afraid. I probably would have had that strained nervous look on my face, or I'd be gripping their ankles or wrists too tight! Better I wasn't there. LOL