We went over to visit Paul's cousin Shanda, her hubby Ty, and their little boy Bennett. Shanda and I were pregnant at the same time with Hawken and Bennett, and now we are pregnant at the same time again with both of our nameless little girls. :) I am due next month and Shanda is due in November. So fun, right?!
Bennett was so nice to share all his toys with Matix and Hawken. All the pictures I got of them playing together though were of the backs of their heads... Too bad. We tried to get a little photo shoot of them on the couch, but as you can see, no one cooperated, at least not at the same time. :) Silly boys.
Thanks Bogles for the fun afternoon, the yummy food and the great company!
1 comment:
CUTE Pictures! They each smiled, but as you said, not at the same time! Cute!
Post a Comment