So, I have been hoping and praying and wanting this big belly SO badly, and now finally I get one and I don't post pictures?! What's wrong with me?! :) Don't worry baby girl, I haven't forgotten about you, I still took the pictures, I am just slow to show the world how beautiful you have made me. No, I am not trying to be conceded, but I love this big belly SO SO SO much! This first picture is of me when we were back in Utah at only 31 weeks!! Can you believe it? Only 1 week later I was measuring at the same size I was when I delivered Matix, my 8 pound 4 ounce hefty little boy...
This second picture is of me on my birthday, about to burst!! I even got a few stretch marks, which I equally love, who knew? They are painful to get, but I think look like a good reminder of the fact that I was blessed to be a mommy. I was 34 weeks exactly in the picture.
Here is the interesting part of how far along I am though... The doctor continues to question my due date (it's already changed twice). This baby girl is measuring too big, AGAIN! She is perfectly healthy, but she is measuring 2 weeks bigger than she should be, already head down and almost engaged?! Huh? I have another appointment on Tuesday so the doctor can give me a new due date (if necessary) and because I have been having contractions like no ones business. No, they are not braxton hicks either. They are full out, painful, every 30 minutes contractions... But, they don't get much closer than that for the few hours I have them, and then they stop for a few hours. My doctor seems to think that is because my body and the baby are getting ready, although I didn't go through any of this with the boys... We shall see. I can hardly wait to meet her, but I will be super bummed to lose this wonderful big belly of mine.
5 comments:
yay!!! it's GORGEOUS!!! tie a pink bow on it and have the boys kiss it and take a picture NOW!!! before she comes-- bc it sounds like she is coming soon?Q what? and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair sooooo very cute AND did you get the blanket? I have to know you love it as much as I do. xo!
Even if you are measuring big, your little belly is too cute! I can't believe you produced and 8lb baby either!!
I love the belly!!! I wish I could say I loved my stretch marks though ha ha. I can't believe she is so close to being here! Let's hope she really is planning on coming soon instead of teasing you with all those contractions!
You are so beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes and memories to my mind. Your sister Becky is the one who convinced me to take a picture of my big belly when I was pregnant with you. I'm so glad I did!
Oh I LOVE it! I'm glad you like your stretch marks cause I am with Kelly I don't enjoy mine at all. I am so excited for your little girl to get here!
Post a Comment