Monday, August 15, 2011

first day of rotations

Paul left this morning for his first day of rotations. Hooray! I get to finally stop saying "Daddy is at school" and change to "Daddy is at work". This may not seem like a big deal to you, but for our little family this has been a looooong process. Paul has been in school for about a million years, so I think it will be a welcomed break. :) Here are the boys helping push his bike to the driveway, and then yelling extra good bye's and I love you's around the corner.
And yes, Paul insists on riding his bike. The hospital he is at this time isn't too far, but still a good ride. This is one of his only chances he has to exercise, and he takes advantage of it, plus it saves us money and time. He is bringing his nice clothes with him and will change there, in case you were wondering. :) Good luck hubby! See you tonight!

1 comment:

Kim (Mom-in-law) said...

How exciting! What an auspicious occasion! It is a big deal!