Tuesday, August 16, 2011

splash park *edited

Why are these little boys so excited?! Because grandma and daddy (*and grandpa! I didn't know he went since he escaped every single picture!, but he was there too. Thanks Lee:) can bear the Arizona heat and took them to the splash park while mommy slept in. It was a lovely day for everyone! :) I, personally, think I got the better deal...

Hawken did a lot of this. Hiding, while watching the fun. Why was he so weird about the water there? I don't get it. He is usually such a water lover.

Hawken would only really play in the water with daddy. Thankfully, these boys have a very playful and fun daddy.

Matix and grandma were, as usual, peas in a pod. In the video you can see that she had just as much fun (if not more) than Matix did. This cracked me up when I saw it. :)

Then to the playground for even more fun. Matix got to show off his climbing skills, while Hawken stuck to his usual jumping off of things and hanging from things.

They had a great time, and I got to sleep and get some things sorted for the rest of the trip back to Miami. Hooray. It was a very productive morning. Plus, they completely wore out the boys so when they got back, they took a great nap, and we got even more done!

2 comments:

Lee Berg said...

Grand pa was at this event too. Just missed in the pictures.

Kim said...

What a great day! The video was hilarious! And I too think you got the better deal, Jessie! Thank you Lee, Stacy, and Paul for always taking such good care of Jessie and the boys. They are so lucky (and I am too, by association!)