We spent one day last week with our friends at the beach. It is bittersweet being in this part of our life... Making friends is the easy part, but then we move, or they move, or both. These particular friends are currently attending Ross too, but they have yet to start their time on the island, so that means they are 4 semesters behind us. :( It's too bad we can't just collect all our favorites and bring them with us on our journey.

I finally found a kid who eats more than mine do. Meet Hudson. :)
Hawken has been asking me to take his picture lately. He says, "Mommy, CHEESE!!!" and then holds this pose until I take a picture. Over and over and over again, especially this day, as you can see... and this isn't all of them either, just my favorites.

Even from afar, he will yell for me to take a picture. Adorable.
Matix and Kash had a great game of catch going on. Kash would hurl the inner tube into the water, Matix would catch it and walk it back to his buddy and say, "Here a go Kash! Let do it again!" (here you go kash, let's do it again) So cute.

Then... The highlight of our day... Grandma came paddling down the beach in this cool red BOAT!!! The boys were SO SO SO excited. They ran out into the water to greet her, and climbed up all by themselves.
He was just content to play in the water close to me. The water is so shallow here on this beach that the boys can walk out pretty far into the water without needing help, which they love. They are pretty independent.
Then the Jensens took a turn on the boat. It was a great day for everyone.
3 comments:
Wow!! What a great day!
I can't get enough of your boys! Hawken is too much with the "CHEESE" pose. I love you guys. So are you showing at all. If you are I want a pic!
I LOVE Hawken's cheesy face!! And yes, it is hard leaving friends!!!
Post a Comment