I haven't posted tubby pictures in a while. The boys are just getting SO big. They still love to take baths together, which I hope continues, because it is ever so convenient... :) Their favorite thing lately is for me to blow bubbles for them in the tub. After they get all soapy, I can blow bubbles with my hands and they can catch them without popping them. It is a game that almost always induces crying at the end when I tell them it is time to rinse off.
5 comments:
That's a good idea! And I love sleeping babies, bums in the air are definitely the cutest :)
Bath time is so cute! Tanner loves bubbles too! He also cries when its time to get out! He says that he's a fish! :)
I miss them so much!! I loved giving them their baths every night. Bradley and Alexandra still take their bath together, and it is so convenient.
oh I LOVE tubby pics- they are may fav- and they both have the best smiles- adorable!
I was looking at this post for the hundredth time (as I often do - I miss you all so much!) and it really hit me: in the first pic of Hawken, he looks exactly like Uncle Carl at that same age. Wow!
Post a Comment