I still have a million pictures of our last few adventures with Grandma Stacy before she left. So over the next few days hopefully I will be able to catch up with those. Here is one to get me started... Matix and Grandma on the swings, both thoroughly enjoying their time together. :)
Meanwhile, we have been having a WONDERFUL time with Laurel here. Laurel came the day after Stacy left. I am reminded at each of our reunions how lucky I am to know her. She is so great. :) She checked into a fancy hotel and we have been spending all day with her at the beach and pool. This afternoon is her last one here and we are meeting her at a new park on her way out. We have another million pictures from our adventures with Laurel too, so I guess it's catch up time again!
2 comments:
I can hardly wait to see the pictures of Laurel!
I don’t bookmark sites but i will bookmark this! LOL!
cialis
Post a Comment