Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tired today

I am tired today. No particular reason why either, just tired. It's not even 9pm and I am seriously considering going to bed... :) So this post will be really quick.

How cute are little boys with buckets? Every time Hawken picks one up, he is instantly on a mission, heading somewhere specific, usually marching rather than just walking, with a plan, and a serious face... Nothing can stop him.

7 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

That picture is exactly what you describe - on a mission - marching toward a goal! Priceless!

Josh and Kelly said...

That's the great thing about being pregnant- you always have an excuse to say you're tired! At least that's what I do anyway ha ha.

The Fredericks said...

there is especially nothing cuter than YOUR boys with buckets- but they all are pretty darling.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Wanna know what time I went to bed last night? 7:15 p.m.!! Us mamas-to-be need out rest :)

Star said...

Being tired while pregnant is completely normal! Looks like Hawken is on a mission indeed!

Jessica said...

Last night was the first night I stayed up past 11:00pm in MONTHS. Bedtime is 9:30 or 10:00 for me now-a-days, haha.

Lacey said...

How CUTE! I was the same way when I was a little kid! I loooved my buckets and would go around collecting things to put in them!