I am allowed to lift up the boys now, and walk around anywhere I want, and do everything I have been missing so much. As soon as I got home I scooped up Hawken and went over to Matix for some more snuggles. Obviously, a pregnant person shouldn't go around carrying heavy objects, but I now can go back to my NORMAL LIFE!! :) (Can you tell I am excited?!)
The cyst on my ovary that had burst is still bleeding and reabsorbing, and it will be for a while (they don't know how long), but they are not worried in the least about it. It has nothing to do with my bed rest, and although I will have reduced energy, some pain, and nausea from it, I can go about my regular business. It will reabsorb on it's own and I don't have to think about it.
The sad news is, this means that Grandma Stacy will probably be leaving us soon. It has been so nice having her here. The boys LOVE LOVE LOVE her and have been having so much fun. She has been taking good care of us too, cooking for us, cleaning up after us, letting me sleep ridiculous amounts of hours in a day, and every evening after the boys are down to sleep she leaves to study so that Paul and I can have some alone time (her idea, SO thoughtful, right?)...
We feel SO blessed to have had so many prayers said on our behalf, the candles lit for the baby, the priesthood blessing I was given, our names written on temple rolls in quite a few temples, the masses that were dedicated to us, and all the well wishes and happy thoughts sent our way. IT WORKED! :) This baby is on it's way! :)
16 comments:
Oh Jessie I am So happy for you and baby and Paul and the boys!! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is wonderful!
What wonderful news! Answer to all our prayers. I am so thrilled for you.
I am so happy you are off bedrest and everything is working out well for you!!
Congratulations! I'm so relieved!
Such great news! Makes for a wonderful day! I'm so happy for you and your growing family! Ray & I have some catching up to do! :)
So so so happy to hear this! How wonerful is the power of pray!
That is SUCH good news. We are super excited for you.
This is great news!!!! So happy for you, now you can really enjoy Miami!
That is wonderful news! Praying that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! Enjoy being back on your feet :)
hallelujah!! I'm sure you are very relieved! =)
Now you've been so busy with your NORMAL LIFE that you haven't posted for awhile. Hope all is well.
Best News! It made my day... it made my week. You are such a good mom and those boys of yours are so sweet and your husband is a hard worker. We wish you guys the best and are very happy :)
This is the best thing I have heard/read all week. I am glad that you are doing better, and that you are back on your feet. What a blessing it has been to have Stacey there helping out though, I am sure you will all be missing her a lot once she leaves. This news makes me incredibly happy though, and I am once again reminded how powerful prayer is.
We are so happy to hear the good news! Take it easy though, you are so outgoing, normal for you probably isn't quite normal!! haha
Yeah! I'm very excited that you are doing better and looks like baby #3 is on its way. Congrats.
Jessie,
We are soooooo, sooooo, soooooo happy for you guys!!!! Miss you and congratulations again!
Jacki, Keira, and Henri
Post a Comment