Tuesday, March 15, 2011

visitor!!!

Great news!! My favorite roommate, and friend from college, Laurel, is coming to MIAMI!!!! I am SO excited!!! I can hardly wait. She plans on getting a hotel on the beach and I plan on dressing up so I can be fancy with her. :)
Laurel is one of the best best best people I know. She is doing a project right now about inner beauty and loving yourself, and needs comments on her page. Please follow this link, read her letter, and leave a comment for her. Can't wait to see you Laurel!!! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

marie said...

i read it, and i left a comment. very cool project!

Mom said...

So excited for you! Say Hi to Laurel for me, too. Next I'll follow the link and post a comment for her project.

The Fredericks said...

i did it- what a cool thing- and I'm excited for you!