After an afternoon at the park with Daddy and Grandma, the boys came home to show me all their treasures from the adventures they had been having. Matix was very proud and kept saying, "Mommy, wook! See dat?!" (mommy look! see that?!) as he pointed to each thing. He brought back feathers, sticks, seeds, pods that rattled, flowers, rocks, you name it. :) I love this age. So adventurous, curious, and inquisitive.
4 comments:
In Jolie's baby book I still have an envelope which contains the contents of her pockets from one day at about that age. It had seeds, bottle caps, rocks, a June bug, and much more. It could just as easily been yours. You collected lots of stuff too. I love that age too! This brings back such fond memories!
treasures is the perfect word
Gotta love what kids think of all the "small things" in life! Tanner's newest obsession is rocks!
Berg Family!!! you are by far one of the cutest families I know--I'm so glad I get to follow your blog and see all the fun things you are up to!
My mom said you guys were thinking of cooking up some family get together in Oregon this summer--if this is true, I am TOTALLY in! its been so long since I have seen you Paul! and I cant wait to meet the rest of your adorable family :)
p.s. if you dont recognize who this is haha its chelsea (zundel now bergquist) your aunt Deb's youngest :)
Post a Comment