Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stacy is leaving

It's true... Grandma Stacy is leaving us. After almost 2 months of her being here, taking care of the boys, she is going back to Arizona tomorrow morning. The doctor gave me the okay to be off bed rest at the beginning of the month, but she wanted to make sure everything was going to stay on the up and up, so she stayed until I had this last appointment where the doctor assured me, that yes, I am just fine. The baby is healthy and growing and I am gaining weight, so... she has to leave.
We have so much fun with her here and we are all going to miss her. Thank you Stacy for the huge sacrifice on your part, coming out here, taking over all the "mom duties", and loving on your babies the way you do. We really appreciate all you have done for us, we can't say it enough. You will be missed.

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

What a blessing to have such wonderful support! That is sad that she is leaving, but I am so glad that you are feeling up to taking over your "mommy role" again. I'm sure Stacey will love to come back when your new little bundle of joy arrives (if not before then!). :)

Mom said...

Thank goodness she was able to come!

The Fredericks said...

this is the happeist and saddest post- aren't we so lucky to have fab people around!xo