Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Miami History Museum

Another free day at the Miami history museum, this time just with Grandma. She said the boys were well behaved and had a fun time.
They mostly played with the fake food and baby bear. Maybe practicing for the new baby?
Just tonight actually, Matix anounced that the baby should be called "Ariel" (he is certain it is a baby sister, NOT brother)... He is very into princess movies lately, especially when they dance! :)

4 comments:

Star said...

Looks like they had fun! Hawken is just so cute in those rolled up jeans!

Josh and Kelly said...

I hope Matix is right, I would love to see the cute little blondie girl you guys would make with huge blue eyes!

Mom said...

They will both be wonderful big brothers. I predict that Matix will take the birth of the new baby right in stride, and that it might be quite a shock at first for Hawken.

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

i'm in with Matix. I've thought that all along. Another week or two to be able to see if we guessed right.