Sunday, March 13, 2011

thankful

These little boys are the sweetest things ever. I love them so much.
They are so funny, and kind, and wonderful. I am just SO enjoying being their mom. They are a joy to be around, to learn from, and to teach. I am so pleased with how they are turning out. Certainly they have their "naughty" moments, and they test their limits (along with my patience), but overall, they are good boys. Today, I am grateful to be a mom, to be their mom. I love you Matix and I love you Hawken.

4 comments:

Mom said...

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it! I feel the same way about my children and grandchildren!

Star said...

I have to agree whole heartedly! Although being Tanner's mom has extra challenges, I love him no matter what! Are the boys wearing matching shirts?

Michigan Roys said...

I remember when Ben and Marissa were that age, and I was pregnant with Emily. It was a fun time! Enjoy!

Amy said...

They're such cuties, floor soccer looks like a lot of fun too :)