I love it when the boys help with dinner. This particular evening, I was well prepared, which always makes for a more enjoyable time for all. :) While the boys were outside playing with Grandma, I set up 2 pizza doughs, and bowls with each ingredient (cheeses, pepperoni, and pizza sauce).
I also made these 2 beauties myself, and like tv magic, when the boys finished theirs and I put them in the oven, I turned around with these already finished, sliced, and somewhat cooled, ready to eat pizza. YUM!
The boys love to make things. They are always so proud of themselves for such little things. It really makes me smile. :) As they were working I would say, "Wow, that looks SO yummy..." They were just eating it up, the compliments, AND the food. :)
Paul and his friend Jack and I ate the pizzas the boys made later. They were actually not bad, although VERY cheesy. :) Fun fun fun.
6 comments:
Yummm...now I'm craving pizza :)
Very cute. And I always say you can't have too much cheese on anything, especially pizza. You're from Wisconsin, you should know that. :)
Yum! Such a great idea too! Tanner is totally getting into "helping me with things". I'm going to steal this idea!
What a great idea to bake two beforehand so they wouldn't have to wait. That is always the hardest part.
I LOVE TV MAGIC! That's such a great idea - YOU are the SUPEREST mom ever :)
You are so good to let your boys help so much, I need to be better at that. I bet you were able to go buy some nice convenient dough mix at the store instead of making it all by scratch too! Gotta love the US. And tell Jack hi for us!
Post a Comment