Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birdie's roof

Paul finally got all the pictures together to make a video of his first attempt at roofing (back when we were in Dominica). I made a post about it earlier. Click this link to read it again, or just watch the video he made. He did it all by himself and was very proud.
Paul is such a great guy. I love that this is what he spent his extra time doing before leaving the island.

3 comments:

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

I love this Jessie! I don't know how I missed out on the first post but what an amazing story Paul was able to capture. Sweet Birdie still talks about Paul and his help with the roof. Such a blessing.

Kim said...

I love you so much Paul! Such a giving, selfless thing to do.

Jamie said...

I love this so much!! I'm so glad Paul made this, what a great memory. Is there a way you can email it to me?