1. It's Monday, which means Paul takes off from studying to spend some time with the FAM!!
2. The Bachelor finale is on tonight (don't judge me, I am oddly addicted to this show, GO EMILY!)
3. Paul and I are trying to learn how to speak spanish. Tonight was our first night... we shall see.
4. Jack brought us flowers yesterday because we made him dinner, so sweet. Anyone need a boyfriend? He's available.
5. The boys went down to sleep tonight with no fight (it was a battle yesterday, so this was great)
6. We are going to the beach tomorrow with some new friends.
and the best reason I am excited today is.....
WE BOUGHT A CAR!!! We traded in our old car (just as it was starting to have some issues), for a toyota highlander HYBRID!! They gave us a great deal and we LOVE our car.

This is a picture I found on google, pictures of ours to come. The boys love it. There is a dvd player in the back for them to watch, a gps system, a third row of seats, leather everywhere.... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Happy Monday!
13 comments:
Wow that's sweet!!! Perfect care for your growing family too :)Toyota makes a good vehicle. I'm so excited for you guys!!
Woo woo!!!! I love it!!! 3 kids here you come! Let us know how you like it.
¡Qué bueno! ¡Qué año es el carro? Me da tanto gusto para los dos. Ya tendrán suficiente espacio para 3 asientos de bebé. Otra cosa, ¿qué están haciendo para aprender el español? ¿Una clase? ¿DVD's? ¿Necesitan ayuda con sus tareas?
Congrats on the new car! Wow!
Good luck with the Spanish stuff.
Maybe the boys will go to bed nicely for the rest of their lives :-)
JESSIE!! First of all, can I just say that reading your blog allows me an escape from the awesomeness of my very busy, stressful life...and makes me smile every time I tune in. Second, I am slightly addicted to the bachelor as well...so no judgment here. Third...I really miss you. Fourth...I am glad that you are feeling better. And lastly, yay for new cars and flowers and your beautiful family.
Random...but my verification word is 'unhip' which you my friend are the exact opposite of, as you are a very hip person...sometimes I wish I were as hip as you. That is all.
Wow! So many reasons to love today! Love the new car! Have to say I'm a bit jealous as we are still driving the same cars we've had since before we got married, but no car payment!
Paul must be getting paid tons of dough for you to be able to afford a hybrid!
Congrats! Perfect for the growing family.
Great choice!!! I LOVE my Toyota 4Runner and I have never had a problem with it! You'll love it so much. And, we are addicted to the Bachelor this season, too (also on Team Emily!) Happy Monday to you! :)
Jessie, You need to tell me how you pulled this off? and if you can do it for me! Love Toyota, love that its an SUV, love that its a hybrid, love that its all decked out. Oh and we need to Skype! I miss you everyday! I want to talk baby stuff with you. Can you believe how its flying by(at least for me and I hope for you)? Your in your second trimester and I will be half way done TOMORROW!!! Crazy! I love you and the boys and hope everything continues to look up.
OH MMMM GEEE... how fun! YOU GOT A NEW RIDE!! YAY!
hey berg family!
well seeing as though i've been a bit off the radar for a while...the post of you guys getting a car seems the most fitting that i should write :)
good call with the hybrid, i'm so proud. i miss you all and love that you're in miami, that is so so super fun.
miss you!
-ash
Ha ha - I love this post! So glad that we have reasons to be super excited! I just got done watching the bachelor (online) and was super excited for him and Emily too! :)
As for the car - Yeah! And we just purchased a car too! The GTI is just going to be a hassle with only two doors and the Honda needed to go about 5 years ago :)
We bought an Audi - not hybrid :( But still we love it! I'll put up a little post soon!
xoxo
Reason I asked what year it is, is that I recently read that a few Highlanders were recalled for some safety repairs, but I don't know which years. Call a Toyota Dealership with the vin number, and they will have records if yours has already been fixed. It could be a safety concern.
ooooooooooo LOVE it too- I want it too- let me know in a while if it still delights you ;) and then we can copy you!
Post a Comment