Matix and Hawken ate their first post island mango. It was a happy day. Hawken tried to take bites out of the whole thing, before I cut it up. Matix, as usual, requested the seed to suck on. They both loved it and have had a few more since then, but still nothing compares to the flavor, price and quality of those rasta mangos we got. 25 in a bag for 5ec, fresh picked in the jungles of Dominica, YUM! Can't beat that.
4 comments:
they just look so happy- i love that- the mangoes DON"T look as amazing as the ones you brought us- but they do look good ;)
I bet Matix loved it! Brought back memories for him, too.
Yes, I'm afraid we will be forever spoiled fruitwise. Pineapples will never be the same. Oh well, here's to apples and berries!
I'm sure those mangoes bring back memories for you and the boys! I can't get Tanner to eat them! So far he doesn't like them, and neither does his Mama!
Post a Comment