Yep. This is me snuggling with my boys. I just love them so much. I know I always love them, but lately especially I have been overcome with emotion (on many occasions) thinking about how wonderful they really are. I feel so fortunate to have them with me. Maybe it's the thought of bringing another little one into the world that has me all choked up about the 2 beautiful angel babies that I already have, or maybe it's just the hormones... Who knows? But what I do know is that I love them, and that they are 2 little pieces of heaven here on earth.
Matix often asks to be snuggled in his bed, so we lay together and he pats my cheek so softly. Hawken, of course, is never far behind and will join us, although he really doesn't sit still for very long. Then we get into the I love you wars. Matix will say, "I wuv you mommy", then Hawken will say, "wuv you!!" a little louder then Matix will say, "NO! I wuv mommy." to which Hawken again says "wuv you!!!" And that goes on and on for a while. I secretly love this game. ;)
3 comments:
So sweet Jessie! I love your little boys and just pray I have as good of kids as you. I know you have times they drive you crazy , but I have to tell you they are a couple of the most well behaved kiddos I've ever seen.
Remember the "I love you - - I love you MORE" wars at our house? I unabashedly loved that game!
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment