Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the park

Fuch's park is a favorite around here. The playground is nice, but I really like all the exploring that can be done. Oh, and have I mentioned that I am in love with this little boy? His cheesy smile and need for snuggles all the time can make this mommy MELT.

Here is Matix, as usual, leading the way, followed closely behind by his shadow, I mean, Hawken. Daddy close by in case anyone needs help.

"Help!!" Look at that face!

Grandma discovered the red seed trees... I don't really know their name, but they were all over the island, and apparently they are here too. She loves the seeds even more than I do, and every time we go to this park, she eventually wanders off to collect some more of her seeds. :) Here she is with her loot!
She has filled a large glass jar for me, and has just as many for her to bring home too. And I bet if we go again before she has to leave, she will get more then too. :) It's an obsession. Look out Lee, she has seeds and lots of crafty ideas!!!

The pond had some new addition's! 4 new baby ducklings following a proud momma! The boys were fascinated! :)

And of course, we saw some old favorites as well, the turtles. Love them. They are all over, but very fast and hard to catch on my camera.

3 comments:

Star said...

Climbing up the slide is always a kid favorite! Love Hawken's face! How expressive is that!?
Red seeds I'm sure can be used for just about anything crafty!
Love the turtle and the ducks!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a cute family you guys make! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. And that is funny that you gathered all those seeds in Dominica, and who would have thought you could just find them in Miami?

Mom said...

Is she going to try to drill them and string them? My Mom loves her red seed necklace we bought for her when I came to Dominica.