Sunday, March 20, 2011

voting time!!

Okay, I have received a couple comments and emails about the computer issues. Thank you, and keep them coming if you have more ideas (read previous post if you don't know what I am talking about)...

I am currently using Paul's old computer because I am on a mission! Laurel needs comments on her page! She is in a contest and the winner gets lots of really good pick me up, feel good about yourself stuff, including a photo shoot with a world renowned pin-up style photographer, a package of wellness coaching, and make-up lessons... SO FUN!! Read more details about the prizes she can win here.

Please please go to her page, read her letter and leave a comment!! You can comment as many times as you want. Each comment counts as 1 vote, and the page with the most votes WINS!!! She is currently one of the front runners, but that changes almost hourly, so please please do it. Even if you don't know her, just leave one saying hi... :) I really want her to win. Thanks in advance if you read this in time.

The contest ends at midnight tonight, SO GO VOTE! :)

1 comment:

Star said...

Voting completed earlier! Left 2 comments. Hope she wins!