Monday, March 21, 2011

mistake!

AHHHHhhhhhhh! There has been a mistake. Maybe I didn't understand it right... This is what Laurel's contest rules said:

"Cast your votes by leaving comments on the letters that move you. The letter with the most comments by midnight (MST) March 21st will win the $2,000 prize package, including a photo shoot with Iman Woods."

Now I took that to mean... midnight this morning, 12am... ?!?!?! Well, I was WRONG!! Yikes! She meant the contest would continue all day today (the 21st) and end TONIGHT at midnight!!

So, here is her link again! :) Please go vote. It is VERY close and it would be wonderful if she won! Please please take a minute and leave her a comment/vote. You can vote as often as you want! Thanks again to all those who did already.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You're such a nice friend. I wish I had a friend as nice as you. Oh wait, I do! It's you!!