Saturday, April 9, 2011

baby belly pics weeks 11-16

So, as promised, REAL belly pics!! Hooray! I have been taking them since I felt like I had started showing. Now for those of you who don't know it, I am in LOVE with big pregnant bellies. :) I always end up with one, I just always wish to have one from about week 8. :) I love being pregnant and I want everyone to know when I am, so they can share in my excitement. Here I am at 11 weeks, starting to feel a little difference, and very proud of it:

13 weeks, faking it a little, just because the shirt was disguising it too much. :)

14 weeks, loving it!

16 weeks (Thursday), look at this belly!!

I even took some laying down pictures for those skeptics out there. This was my belly at almost 13 weeks:

And this is what it looks like tonight at just over 16 weeks:

Big difference, huh?! I like doing the laying down pictures because all my skin and fat and guts and stuff get squished down, but my baby belly stays put! Love it! Happy day! I love LoVe LOVE being pregnant! Really, everything about it, I love it. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me another beautiful baby to grow inside of me.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Shanda Bogle said...

you are THE CUTEST pregnant girl i've ever seen! in pictures and real life!!

PS- did you hear we are expecting too?? =) Yay!

Ann Warner said...

Jessie, you are adorable, I love it!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Yay for growing bellies! Yours is very cute :)

Mom said...

I absolutely loved being pregnant too, except for the last few days. I used to lay on the floor too! So exciting! And you are sooooo lucky and blessed!

Tracy Cochran said...

Oh Jessie I love it! Thank you for posting! I love my belly too, eventhough I don't know how I'm suposed to grow even more. I am always touching it and uncovering it to see if maybe she is moving around. LOVE it!!!!YAY for baby bellys!!!

Star said...

Oh Jessie... you are so cute no matter what! I'm sure you'l get your big pregnant belly soon enough!

Star said...

Oh and I'd like to know where all the "fat" is that you are talking about?? I don't see any!