We found ourselves a nice old lady in our complex, a kind of surrogate great great grandma (she is very old). Her name is Barbara and she is always so sweet to the boys. She never leaves, so one morning while baking some muffins with the boys, Matix asked to bring some to his "friend", I asked which friend and he described Barbara, "She live in our house (apartment), and has balls on her sticks (she has a walker with tennis ball on the feet)." He is so smart huh? and thoughtful. I had already planned on bringing her some, it was perfect. So we brought her some blueberry muffins, yum! They were still warm and the boys ate some on the way (oops!)...
Barbara was SO grateful. I think we will bring her some more cookies or muffins soon. The boys loved seeing her reaction, she got teary and was crying a little, I don't think she gets very many visitors. Matix asked to bake her more the next day, but I thought we should wait a few days... :)
5 comments:
Love this. What a sweetheart Matix is! I love his description.
How fun and sweet!
How nice! What a nice thing to do!
Oh, this just melts my heart!!! Your boys are going to make some ladies very happy someday!
I am so glad that you found that neighbor :) I think you really touched her heart with your babies and muffins :) love you Jessie!
Post a Comment