Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

Happy Earth Day!!! Lowe's was giving away free trees, but we don't have a place to plant them... But, we went out and picked up trash, 1 bag for each member of our family, as per our little tradition.
I really like this tradition and the boys did a great job helping this year. I love teaching them about the importance of taking care of the Earth, and being responsible. Here they are with their full bags and cleaner world. Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful Earth, we will try harder to keep it the way it should be.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Great tradition! I'm so proud of you!

Melissa said...

What a great idea - I'll have to steal it from you :)

The Fredericks said...

This is so neat- I thought it was neat last year and vowed to do it- then forgot again this year- next year I might need a reminder call ;)