This was Paul's day off. He originally said he wanted to take the kids to the beach when he got home from his final, but as we got closer they kept asking for "the whales! the whales!" So we went to Seaquarium instead. Paul hadn't been there before and the boys wasted no time showing him all the great things. We all had a wonderful time.
Looking for dolphins.
The sea lion show is my favorite. It's all about keeping reefs clean, and recycling, all be good to the earth messages. Love it. Matix was playing air drums to the loud opening music.
Family pic.
Both boys love this show too and sat very well during the whole thing.
Two of my boys showing how brave they are with this alligator...
But this boy was still pretty cautious, even though big brother and daddy seemed to like it. :)
Cherry-lime and watermelon-strawberry shaved ice, YUM! It was a warm day (80's), so it tasted especially delicious. 


This was the last thing I saw. Lolita, a giant killer whale got me... I was soaking wet, and the boys thought it was hilarious.
4 comments:
I love the family pic! I had to laugh at the random guy in the maroon shirt behind you guys--he looks so happy to be there :) And, after reading this post, I am soooo craving a cherry lime shaved ice right now...
What a fun day!
How fun!! Man, it makes me want to move to Florida :)
so many happy memories of this grand place ;)
Post a Comment