The boys like to join me in the shower some days. Most days not, but on the days they do, they also like to have their hair wrapped up in towel hats like I do with mine, after we get out.
I think it is especially funny because this was a tradition that I grew up with... My dad would always wrap up my hair and my sister's hair in fancy towel hats when she and I were done with our bath. My dad is an artist and his were MUCH fancier than the ones I do, luckily my boys are not towel hat enthusiasts like I was. :) Here's to you dad and for a fun tradition. Hooray!
1 comment:
Your Dad did that with ALL his girls, you and Jolie included. He was in charge of the baths, tooth-brushing, and pajamas. The towel hats were a great tradition, and just like snowflakes, each one was unique!
Post a Comment