H: "Mah-ee? Mah-ee?" (that's how he says Matix)
M: "What baby?"
H: "Daddy go?"
M: "Daddy at school."
H: "Daddy?"
M: "School!"
H: "Daddy?"
M: "Daddy at school."
H: "Daddy go?"
M: "Daddy at school Baby!"
It went back and forth like this for at least 10 minutes, no joke. I thought it was hilarious, I tried everything to keep from laughing and stopping this ridiculous game prematurely. Then Matix, who was obviously tiring of it more quickly than Hawken was, said to me,
"Mommy? Say no talk Daddy school to baby, okay?"
Ha ha ha ha ha! He wanted me to tell Hawken to quit asking about Daddy. So funny. These boys are too much fun. I don't think I will ever be bored. Ever. :)
6 comments:
That's priceless!! I'm giggling here at work at the picture of them having that conversation :) What cute boys!
Hahaha! I love that! So cute and funny! :)
Precious! It's the beginning of a little respite for you. Now you can say, "Go ask your brother," and "Go help your brother" with this or that. Fun!
So darling!
This is so so cute!! And I think it's so funny that Matix still calls him baby
They are so cute. How fun to have them talk to each other.
Post a Comment