Saturday, April 2, 2011

Miami Children's Museum

The boys, Stacy and I went to the Miami Children's Museum last month on the free day. The boys and Stacy went the month before and Stacy said it was CRAZY busy. This time wasn't so bad, and the boys had fun regardless. There was SO SO SO much for them to do. I don't think we made it to all the areas or floors and we were there for a few hours. Wow. Outside the museum there were tons of things to do too. A REAL fire truck and fire fighters were there, very exciting. Matix got to sit in it. That was a hit.

Then we tried to pose the boys on the front bumper next to this bell, but right as we sat them down, another kid ran up and ran the bell, thereby scaring our boys half to death! I took the picture anyway. :) Poor guys.

Inside there were some freebies too. We got a book, some waters, stickers, and balloon animals. SO much fun. Hawken apparently LOVES balloon animals and was fascinated with the lady making them. We watched her for a while, I'm sure he just thought it was another exhibit.

Matix didn't put his tongue in his mouth once during the whole thing. :) He was very busy concentrating, I guess.

There was so much for them to do. I love it there. They love it there. We will be returning. :)

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

How cute! They look so happy, minus the picture where the kid had just rang the bell, but that one is super funny anyways :) Tell Matix I also stick my tongue out when I concentrate--we are just cool like that!

Anonymous said...

It really looks like a fun place. The boys are so cute and funny as they are doing all the cool things.

love grandma

Josh and Kelly said...

I love children's museums!

Mom said...

Wow! What a great place!