Thursday, April 14, 2011

Library

The library has been a favorite lately. There are several in our immediate area, but we like this one the best. It has a HUGE children's area and every book you could imagine. Plus, it is in beautiful Coral Gables, a very wealthy, affluent area, so the building itself is a sight to behold.
Inside, in the children's area, there are puzzles, books, little tables and chairs, and lots of little montessori type activities. While the boys stay busy in this area, I can go look up which books I want to get for them, find them, check out, and they are still busy. Perfect. :)
We go there at least once a week to get new books. They love the tradition and so do I. Paul and I recently finished the book we were reading together and are up for a new one... Has anyone read anything good lately? Suggestions are welcome. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great library!!!

Mom said...

What a beautiful courtyard.