Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter activity #4

Easter morning the boys got to wear their new Easter shirts and ties, Paul and I wore our new Easter clothes too, but I am not fooling myself into thinking this blog is for us, we all know it's all about the kiddos. :) Anyway, they looked SO handsome and I had to take some pictures. Of course they were all giddy and silly and could barely sit still... So this is what I got:

After a while, I got them to settle down enough to get these three great ones. One of each boy alone, and one together. I think these turned out pretty good, considering I am working with a 2 1/2 and almost 1 1/2 year old. I love these little men. They are growing up way too fast for me.

After pictures and before church, we skyped with my family. It was so nice to see everyone. We called at just the right time and got to see my mom, dad, step-dad, grandma, little sister, and her two kids. SO FUN! I can hardly wait for our summer adventures when we can see them in person, plus my other sisters and nieces and nephews... hooray!

I also took a few pictures at church so you can see what that usually looks like for us. Since our ward combined and is now spanish and english speaking, those of us who are not bilingual have to wear head phones to hear the translation. Usually each Sunday we sing songs, hear talks, and everything in both languages, which means we are all (minus Hawken) wearing these beauties. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so good looking! They had two good looing parent to start from.
Your blogs are so fun!

Mom said...

I think the translator headphones are so fantastic! I hope I get to try them sometime. Skyping with everyone here was so great.

Mom said...

Oh, and I forgot to say I love the pictures! The new header is the best one, and I would love it if you would email it to me. But my favorite of all is the one of Hawken with his hands up behind his head. Very GQ!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

Jessie how stinking cute are those boys on the header! what a cute picture!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

LOVE the cute matching ties! What fun Easter activities!

The Fredericks said...

First- favorite banner so far-- are you kidding?! they are sooooo handsome- I love it. Second June Disney PARTAAYY!! whoot whoot- tell me when I will try a few sources for cheap tickets- xo!
ps find out what your baby is NOW.

Chelsea, Jason & June said...

hey we got your easter card in the mail today!!! your boys are seriously some of the most adorable kids I've ever seen! ... their picture has been placed in an honorary spot on our refrigerator :)

Josh and Kelly said...

What a pair of little studs!!! I love little boys in white shirts and ties;) And I think that is so cool that your ward does it that way!