Laurel's room was amazing. We spent all day there everyday she was here. It was a nice vacation for all of us. There were a few days of this, and the pictures are from various times. It was SO fun. Matix made himself at home. :)
We went to the beach first. Is this gorgeous or what?
Hawken, of course, was playing with trash. He always does this, no matter how many real toys I bring.
Then it was nap time. I brought a movie for them to watch while they had a snack, then I snuggled with them until they fell asleep in the front room. I was surprised at how easily they went down, they must have been wiped out from their morning at the beach.
When the boys woke up they shared some pizza with us on the balcony. Hawken later (when we weren't watching) threw a piece of pizza and his pacifier over the edge... Down 17 floors, and we never found either... Hmmm....
2 comments:
The picture of you and Hawken snuggling all wrapped up in a towel is priceless! Could you email it to me?
Sure looks like you, the boys and Laurel had tons of fun!
Post a Comment