When the dates get closer I will let everyone know again, but for now it's just book time, all day everyday. We pray for him to stay focused and retain the information he studies, and for him to get the grades on his tests that he will be happy with (he is his own worst critic, and strives to be better and better regardless of how well he really does). We love you Paul and although we miss you and want to see you more, we are glad that you're putting your all into this. It is the most important thing for you to be spending your time on right now.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Paul
He still exists! For those of you who have been asking about the invisible member of our family, here he is! The pictures are of the google maps car he spotted one day, he was very excited... This is what happens when you devote 90% of your waking hours to studying, your brain turns mushy and things like seeing the google maps car become the highlight of your day. :) Just kidding. But really, that is all Paul has been up to. He took an afternoon off after his final for 5th semester and we all went to the Seaquarium (pictures to come), but that was it. He is working SO hard. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as his exams are coming up quick and happy feelings sent his way are always good. :) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Paul! We are proud of you!
Hey, I would be excited about seeing the Google Maps Car too and I'm not in medical school hahaha. Justin's final is today, it will be nice to have him for a little while!! Email me!! I miss talking to you.
Way to go Paul, you are always such a hard worker, I know things will go well for you :)
What an impressive nephew I have! Such a good daddy, husband, and student. Super proud, and way excited for your family to see the results of his hard work! Love you guys!
Post a Comment