These 2 little stinkers have hidden my camera cord...
I was all ready to do my first belly pic for baby #3, and now I can't download the pictures from the camera. :( This is what my ticker looks like at 16 weeks, and although I am not quite that big, I am really not far behind!
Hooray for baby #3. I am showing already!!! I KNOW I will get a huge belly this time. It's inevitable. :) So, as soon as I locate the lost camera cord, I will post real belly pics. Cheers!
I know how much you want that baby belly, so I hope you get nice and huge with this one :) I gained so much weight with Kenley, but this time I've only gained 5 lbs and I'm more than half way done! It's crazy how each pregnancy can be so different that way.
5 comments:
hurrah for bellies!! WE hope whoever is in there is as cute as your other 2!!
Your belly was so small with Matix, I'm doubting the "huge belly" this time...but good luck! :)
It's NOT big. I've seen it on Skype.
you are a tease!
I know how much you want that baby belly, so I hope you get nice and huge with this one :) I gained so much weight with Kenley, but this time I've only gained 5 lbs and I'm more than half way done! It's crazy how each pregnancy can be so different that way.
Post a Comment