Thursday, April 14, 2011

Laurel visits!

Laurel came to visit!!! Hooray hooray! It was SO SO SO nice to see her. She and I were roommates in college (she was my all time favorite :), and I hadn't seen her since before I had Matix, WOW! It was way overdue.

She came bearing gifts, which we were all very grateful for. After I finally ripped through her crazy wrapping job, I got this amazing umbrella. I love it. It is so quirky and unique. She also got a super fun orange tie for Paul, no pictures though, I guess I was too excited about the umbrella. Oops!

When the boys woke up from their naps they were happy to finally meet Laurel and then open their gifts. Matix got a sit-n-spin, which took a few tries, but now he can do it by himself, and LOVES it. Hawken got a musical ball that makes all kinds of fun noises and sings songs when you bounce it or roll it. Both boys gifts were perfectly suited for them. Thank you Laurel. :)

Here is a video of the sit-n-spin fun the boys have recently figured out. 2 boys are better than 1 apparently. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I couldn't get the video to come up. I really wanted to see it.

Jamie said...

That is so sweet! I love how much your boys love each other.