Saturday, April 9, 2011

yesterday

Since hunting for housing was getting annoying via computer and phone, I decided that there must be plenty of houses, apartments, condos, etc. out there that just don't post them other than by hanging a sign in their window... SOooooooo, yesterday the boys woke up early from their nap and we headed out for a long (3+ hours) drive around the areas we would like to live in. Wow. It was a lot of driving. But, we got a few very promising leads. so I think it was worth it. The boys didn't hardly make a peep until the 3 hour mark hit, then they asked, "I go home now, peas mommy?"-Matix and then Hawken chimed in "peas peas!! home home!" The entire ride, I didn't a movie going or anything. They were just sitting, being good. Whose children are these?! My boys are SO active, it was weird to see them sit so still for so long. I was a very proud mommy that afternoon and took the boys for ice cream at the dairy queen near our house on our way home.
They loved it and hardly stopped to breathe. :) Then they talked about it until Paul got home and then had to tell him all about it too. Later that night Paul and I ate the leftovers. Yum!

Also, Paul found my camera cord!! Hooray! It was in a really good hiding place in between the desk and the closet, and I promise I looked there... Oh well, it is found and all is well, belly pics tonight for sure. :)

3 comments:

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Wow those are big bowls of ice cream! At least they look big in front of the boys! Glad you were able to get some leads driving around and the boys were good for you!

Jessica said...

That is seriously impressive that they were content to sit in the car for three hours as you drove around looking for a new home - AMAZING!!

Grandma Kim said...

Yum!