Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hot

We went out with the Buckeye play group at 9am to the splash park. I was thinking 9am was a little early fora splash park, but then when we got there, I remembered what state we were in. Arizona (in the valley at least) gets hot WAY before 9am. Great. Matix was a blur and really got into the park. Hawken mostly watched from the sidelines.

This is what I looked like, and I felt even hotter. Temperature hot, not otherwise, obviously. :) I thought I might actually melt. It was SO hot. 109 degrees to be exact.

There is always a reason to be silly though. :)

After about an hour, I was ready to go. The boys were sweating and cranky. Thank goodness for the juice and fruit snacks we brought, that was the only thing that got a little smile out of this sweaty man.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh boy, that is hot! After you left Wisconsin, we had one full month in the 90's, which is hot for us.