Today is my birthday. I am 27. I am 34 weeks pregnant. I have 2 wonderful little boys who call me mommy. I have the world's best husband who takes such good care of me. I am in love with life and opportunity and adventure. I am grateful for friends and family and blessings from my Heavenly Father that I'm not too sure I deserve. I am loving every minute of this birthday too. We are having so much fun. We spent the morning at the beach, the afternoon at Seaquarium and then napping back at our house. Paul is still resting while the boys play with their trains and I get to check out the cute belly shot that Paul took today. This is going to be a great year, I can already tell. :)
14 comments:
That is a beautiful picture! You should totally frame it!
27 looks great on you!! So does 34 weeks pregnant. I can't wait to see that cute girl of yours!! We miss you guys and I hope you continue to enjoy your journey.
Happy Birthday! Your picture is so cute.
Happy birthday to my wonderful daughter! 27 years ago today you made me a mother. Most wonderful day of my whole life! And now you are adding to the gift by having another baby for us all to love! I love you!
Happy Birthday! What a great picture! I love your attitude and love of all things wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Oh my goodness!!! I LOOOVEE this picture! And super happy birthday to you! 27???? What, when did you get older? :) Best wishes (but it looks like yours have already come true!) I'll owe you a yummy treat for next time I see you! xoxoxo
Happy Birthday Jessie! You are so beautiful! Hope you enjoy this week with your fam :)
27?! It seems like just yesterday you were turning 26. Now you are really closer to 30 than 20 :) You look beautiful, and I can't believe it is not too much longer before you will have another little baby- and a girl at that!! Can't wait!
Happy birthday and hoooray for that wonderful little belly and all it contains! Wonderful times for wonderful people! xo cathy
Gosh Jess, I coudln't be more happy for you! Life is great! Kristy Cook
Happy Birthday Jessie! So glad you had a fun one. Your picture is beautiful. We love and miss you!
I love your big belly! Love, Jolie
Awww Love the picture! I agree, you should totally frame it! You've always looked so cute pregnant. Happy Birthday!
You did the picture, its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday, im a silly stupid person and thought it was the 15th, :( sorry sorry sorry 1000 times over, happy birthday, i love you and ill call to catch up. Yaaaaaay great Picture
:)Laurel
Post a Comment