October and November artwork and schoolwork from Matix:
He's still thinking about my Sammy the monkey from Mexico! Ha ha ha! Love him.
Matix earned LOTS of money after this note came home, but still not enough for any Legos. They're way more expensive than 5 cents or 20 cents per job will allow.
He added his friend Ian to our family tree. Ha ha ha.
Here are some of Hawken's things. He is getting really excited about sounding things out and trying to write more and more.
He got a little obsessed with bats after he did his research project in class.
Paul and I have been getting lots of love notes lately!
This was actually from the first day of school, but I didn't get a picture of it because it was on the refrigerator.
I love his zombie bad guys.
Love this boy.
Lullaby tags her name on every piece of paper she can find, and usually draws a person or sun too.
Her people sometimes have arms, but usually not. They all have big feet like this though.
I mistakenly called this a jellyfish once and was severely scolded. This is NOT a jellyfish. This is a sun.



















2 comments:
Matix, Hawken, and Lullaby, you are doing so great with your writing and drawing. Grandma is so impressed.
Yes, you are all writing and drawing very well!!
Post a Comment