At the last minute, we took the kids to the skate park. This wasn't a very well planned out trip, and the kids got pretty cranky, pretty fast. But everyone had fun up until we jumped right over that too tired line that turns our kids into monsters.
Hawken worked on balance and turning, he's getting really good!
Paul rode the kids in the bowls, which they LOVE, all of them, but especially Solace.
Matix tried and tried (and failed lots of times) until he could ride UP the other side of the ramp. It's tricky to do. I am so excited that he's figured it out!
I had the snacks, which means, I had Lullaby with me lots of the night.
Sully boy LOVES to skate, and absolutely HATES when Paul is helping or riding with another kid. It's just not fair. Poor thing. He cried 90% of the time there.









2 comments:
Matix we are SO AMAZED at you!! Getting Up the other side of the ramp!! Wowee!
I love watching the kids skateboard. Matix's pose reminds me of Paul so much. Poor Sullie, he just wants to be like those brothers so bad. I know they like riding with Paul - it's probably like flying for them.
Post a Comment