Monday, December 14, 2015

Mexico

Here are the last few pictures from our Mexican vacation. It was SO much fun. Here is a roadblock we came across while driving on an unpaved road through the jungle… It's how we roll.

Hammocks in the middle of the jungle, yes please. I loved the perfect weather all day long.

Sandy feet for a week!

Paul found this really cool seed/egg of some sort in the ocean and it was filled tight like a balloon. He was going to bring it back for the kids, and just before I took a picture of it, Paul dropped it and it popped. Oops!

My orange hair dye didn't agree with the ocean. It is very washed out now.

I think Paul and I ate our weight in delicious local food. I am ALWAYS hungry for Mexican food. It's so good!

Stacy figured out how to FaceTime with us, so we got to talk to the kids while we were gone. They didn't really seem too excited to hear from us, which was good and meant that they were having fun without us! :)

Waiting in the airport for our flight back, Paul decided to study a bit, and I tried to figure out a way to lay down on the seats… It turns out the space was a little smaller than I had guessed… or maybe I was a little bigger?

3 comments:

Grandma said...

It loos like you had a real fun time!! Happy you had a vacation just the two of you!

Stacy said...

Fun, fun, fun! When you face timed Lullaby was being very brave. When she said she was having fun it was with a shakey voice and tearing eyes. Nothing can beat Mom and Dad!

Mom said...

I'm sure they missed you!