Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Witches Lunch

The witches lunch this year was super fun. Tons of food, friends, and costumes galore. It's a nice excuse to have the ADULTS dress up, since usually most of our lives revolve around kids these days… Susannah was my co-hostess again this year. I hope she keeps it up next year when I am gone. She brought some bricks of dry ice for the lemonade. Yikes!

Everyone brought something to share, and by the time everyone had arrived, we had quite the spread. So fun!

Solace especially loved these little doughnut spiders. Love them!

We did it during the week, so all the BIG kids were in school. It was nice having a house full of friends and ONLY babies.

The costume and make-up prizes went to Laurel (costume) and Mel (make-up). They both did a good job! I love the creativity.

I tried on the hat, it was REALLY hard to balance, and very heavy!

We took a few group shots of all the witches too. I didn't check the pictures first, and Mandy can hardly be seen. :( But it was a fun day spent with fun friends. I will miss this Houston crew.

Susannah left some dry ice for me to show the kids when they came home from school. They were pretty impressed. It's a very fascinating thing!

4 comments:

Mom said...

The dry ice and the deviled egg spiders are my favorites! And your HAIR!!

Stacy said...

You do have a fun group of gals. The dry ice in the punch looks so cool. I'm surprised the dry ice didn't crack the pumpkins. I love Sully's face with the spider donut and the pic with his friend sitting on the grass - so cute! Those black olive spiders are so creepy looking. Where did Laurel get that hat?! She always comes up with funny creative costumes - so fun.

Jessie said...

I think Laurel said she found it at a thrift/antique store. She is such a good treasure hunter!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love that you do a witches lunch. your wig is awesome.