A few days after the witches lunch, I had the preschool Halloween party. I don't know why I thought that 2 parties in 4 days would be easy, but it wasn't. There were a few hiccups along the way, but it all worked out in the end. The preschoolers had a blast, and everyone except 1 student came. There are lots more pictures from the party on the preschool blog if you wanted to see more. It was mostly food, play time, and the premiere of their Halloween video. So much fun. The parents loved seeing The 5 Little Pumpkins video.
I loved how these Halloween white chocolate pretzels turned out. Love them! Oh! And the bat cupcakes. So so cute.


4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the bat cupcakes! Are the wings edible? Or paper? What are they made of?
That was a fun party. You do such great work with your goodies and the video was too cute. I love how you take time to do those videos with the preschool kids. Those are going to be priceless someday.
the wings are paper, but the eyes are sugar. :)
Everything is so cute! You are such a fun mama! Two parties in four days would wipe me right out.
Post a Comment