Hawken had a Thanksgiving performance called "No Turkey For Perky", which was a musical-type play. Lullaby and Solace and I bought him (and Stella and the music teacher) some flowers. We parked at the Flores' house and walked from there.
He didn't do any of the acting parts, but he did all the singing. He did a great job!
Here's Hawken's bestie Stella. She was so cute!
After the performance, we stayed to eat lunch with him. It was so much fun, and I'm happy it happened on a day when we didn't have preschool!
Sully is a very jealous baby and tries to do what the big kids do, especially if it involves things with me. Hawken took a selfie with me, and Sully got cranky, pulled me close to him and pointed to the phone and said "cheese!" Ha ha ha...



2 comments:
I love that he's always looking for you so he's looking at the camera! He did all the motions for the songs too! Good job Hawken!
What a fun program! You did great Hawken! I love Sullie's choke hold on the little girl and his need to copy the big kids.
Post a Comment