In October, Paul was asked to attend a conference IN CANCUN. I got to tag along and we were so excited! The actual conference part was just a small portion of our trip there, but I better include a few pictures of that part, or no one will believe that's why we were there. It was so much fun being together just the TWO of us!
Paul had one day that he needed to present his poster and research and he did a very nice job at it. In fact, the vice president for research and policy of the American Board of Family Medicine (FAAFP) came right up to Paul and asked more questions about his research and gave him his card so Paul could send him the data! Woohoo! So impressive.
What a view. I love that his conference was here! I am so proud of him and his hard work. He is always providing these wonderful experiences for us, and I'm ever happy with my choice. I picked a GOOD one. :)
The elevators had a squishy color changing floor. Weird, but fun.
The view from our rooftop pool. We never actually swam up there, but it had a great view!
Now more pictures coming of the vacation part! Soon!







2 comments:
We are all so proud of Paul!
I'm always amazed and impressed by the things Paul has time to do along with his everyday busyness. Way to go Paul. I'm so glad that Jessie got to share this experience with you. :)
Post a Comment